It has acquired FM & CE Certification and is in strict comply with FM Approval Standard for Storage Cabinets (Flammable and Combustible Liquids) Class Number 6050, OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 of American Occupational Safety and Health Administration, NFPA CODE30 of American National Fire Protection Association and Hazardous Chemicals Control Ordinance of State Bureau of Safe Production Supervision and Administration.
1. The cabinet adopts 18-Gauge CR Steel, and the spot-welded structure double-layer steel plate has 38mm insulation layer in the middle, which has excellent fireproof and heat insulation ability;
2, the shelf can be adjusted to meet the diverse choices of users;
3. The ex corner safety cabinet has the same performance as the classic safety cabinet;
4. The ex corner safety cabinet is suitable for the place where the storage space is cramped, and the spare corner is maximized for use as the storage space;
5. The cabinet is provided with ventilation holes, which can be connected to the ventilation system;
6, using three-point linkage type door lock, can ensure the storage safety inside the cabinet;
7. Safety padlock configuration, realize double-double lock management, in line with China's "Hazardous Chemicals Safety Management Regulations" (December 1, 2011 edition);